Refunds, Exchange & Returns on Verxil
Each vendor on Verxil has their own unique return policy. Many vendors offer returns, while some vendors may have a no-refund policy on their orders. Each vendor on Verxil is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. In the case that the return policy is not present, you can contact the vendor through the “Contact Us” button beside the vendor on the product page.
Before making a purchase, you should review the vendor’s Returns & exchanges policy. You can find the vendor’s policies on the product page under “Store Policies“. We highly recommend that you check the vendor’s return policies before making a purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds, Exchanges or Returns
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Products/Items fulfilled by Verxil’s Shops:
If your product was purchased from either “Verxil Shop” or “Verxil”, the product is eligible for a full refund or exchange of the same product within 30 days after receiving the product. Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Products/Items fulfilled by Vendors:
If your product was NOT purchased from either “Verxil Shop” or “Verxil”, please ensure that your purchase is eligible for a refund/exchange by verifying the vendor’s policies. To view the vendor’s policies, please visit “Store Policy” section of the product that you have purchased.
In certain cases, Verxil reserves the right to overturn a vendor’s return policy. Such cases include:
The customer received a damaged or incorrect product: In the case that the customer received a damaged or incorrect product, the customer will be required to submit photo evidence within 15 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the order. If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
The shipment was returned to the supplier due to an incorrect address: In the case that a reshipment is required due to an address entry error on the customer’s end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by Verxil.
Missing order: In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but the customer claims that they did not receive the item, the customer must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As vendors, the orders shall be deemed delivered.
Late order: In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the vendor, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the vendor is responsible for refunding the order. Please note that a supplier may sometimes require more time to fulfill orders such as during high-volume seasons. In these instances, the supplier is allowed to notify retailers that their orders will be fulfilled later than normal.
How do I request a return, exchange, or refund?
Before submitting a return request, please ensure that product is eligible under the vendor’s return/refund policy. This can be found either in the product page’s “Store Policies” Tab or via contacting the vendor
To submit a return, exchange, or refund request, please follow the following steps:
- Via the “Orders” tab in your account dashboard, located the product/order that you would like to refund. To initiate the refund request, select the “Refund” button beside your order.
2. A pop-up window will appear. Please specify the Request Mode (Either a Full Refund on the order or a Partial Refund for a product). Next, please specify the reason for initiating the Refund Request.
After the Refund Request is initialized, the Vendor will be notified.
3. Afterward initiating the refund request, please contact the seller regarding the refund via the “Inquiry” button or Email address in the Vendor’s store page or the “Contact Us” button on the product page. If the seller is willing to accept this return, be sure to settle on the following details in a message before returning the item:
- Where you should send the return
- What time frame does the seller wish to receive the return
- Who will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, if not written in the shop’s policies
- What shipping method to use
4. To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided by the vendor.
5. Depending on the vendor’s return/exchange policy, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You still need help regarding your refund/exchange?
In the case where you have submitted a return request and a message to the seller, but you didn’t receive the assistance that you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.